[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Los Ferajidos Perdidos de Cielito Lindo ~ 3/4/13

Los Ferajidos Perdidos de Cielito Lindo ~ 3/4/13

Description of your first forum.

Los Ferajidos Perdidos de Cielito Lindo ~ 3/4/13

Postby A64 on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Salud!

A64

Re: Los Ferajidos Perdidos de Cielito Lindo ~ 3/4/13

Postby A24 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:17 pm

great pic……..happy hour classics
A24

Postby A41 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:20 am

Hello All....
Mike, YES, this is a great picture. Thanks for posting it. Sorry to hear about your arm, wishing you a speedy recovery.... tho I know it takes awhile... hang in there.
Sorry to hear no one has hear news about Dik. This is a good picture of him.

We're home briefly from Utah again. Still checking it out as a winters retreat. Needed to pick up mail, re-new meds, and do our TAXES. and oh yes still need to renew or passports... ugh. Then back to Utah and a baja trip we"re hoping later in the spring.

Baja....Need to check in there again SOON and meet all the new PEOPLES...:lol: and visit with all the ol timers. We go back to taking our trailer spot in June 2000. Our first trip was only a week... but we totally fell in love with the place. Hoping the changes haven't been too much... they were last time we were there in Oct 2009.

Hope the rain went south far enough to get to CL. Rained here in Northern Cal. while we've been home.

Trying to stay in touch. Later, Dorothy
A41

Postby A24 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:31 pm

way to go dorothy..keeping the site alive… and thanks again mike for the photo hit…definite happy hour hall of fame candidates…and mike was up w/ur place en el rancho??..do u have any ideas on learning the uke?…i'm trying to learn the "iz version of over the rainbow..def. classic..plan on going down soon check on my casita..always wonder about ur casita..skippy keeping an eye on it…will fill u in when i go….i am at a-24..ricardo's buddy r.s.
A24

Postby A41 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:22 am

I'm going to keep posting on this post.....
... this picture is too neat to lose and is a great opening.
Thanks again Mike for posting it. Hope your arm is improving well.
...I'm sure not fast enough tho.
Just got back yesterday from our place in Utah.
Spring is doing it's best to start here and there...
.... leaves on the trees still have a ways to go.
Our renewed passports were in the mail.. :)
.... now need to set some time for a trip south.
Just bought a new Lance 19' travel trailer.
... lotsa stuff in Nevada, Utah and Az we want to check out.
Our Hallmark trailer and go cart will still be the one
we will take back to Baja tho. Too fun riding on the beach...
A24... keep a postin and I'll be trying my best to do the same.
Catch ya all later, Dorothy
A41

Postby A24 on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:37 am

…hi to all rancho cielito lindo familia….hey dorothy..glad to hear you are back on the road…when do u plan on ur long awaited baja run??…maybe we can create a mini-caravan..joe,gayle,jerry,terry,and anyone else that falls in ur time slot. Had a nice palm springs visit w/juanita and dave a couple weeks ago…they're pretty excited about their new pup…talked w/ricardo last week..hes in chula vista..and ok…honory as ever..i hope to be headed down soon for a short visit..then back and forth throughout summer…i wish u all good health..happy wandering!!! salud!!coacch randy..24
A24

Postby A41 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 am

We've been home briefly to address things here... leaving again today or tomorrow.
Home to a week long heat wave last week. First one of the year is a killer.
Just bought a "new 2004" Toyota Tacoma. 51,000 miles on her is why we're calling her our new little truck. I've always wanted one of these older ones ... so when a friends sister had this one for sale we couldn't pass her up. It's a manual 4x4.. and a truck... so it will take some doing to get used to.
We'll be taking her to Utah for a shake down trip ... and to see what kind of mileage she'll get. So our 11 hour trip will be a good test. Will take side trips maybe too?? We'll be gone for a week or so....SOooo hope to see something to read 'bout baja when we get back. Will have to keep up dated from Dave's Wazzup only ??
Hay 24... hope you've been at CL... see there's been no posting in awhile.
Till then, ... wishing ALL good health and happiness.. Dorothy AKA.. R&D or A41
Still HOPING others will join in and keep this blog ALIVE !!!!
A41

Postby A60 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Hope you enjoy that "NEW" little truck! Been busy getting things back in shape after we got home and Dr appts. Had cataract surgery the 19th and will get the other eye done next month. I had it in my mind that my van needed a new windshield as it was cloudy, but turns out it was my eyes...lol I will be so happy when I get the other one done.
No big plans for the summer, was going to go to Nv with the kids to race, but got to get the other :D eye done, they may race again Labor day weekend if all goes well at this one. Enjoy your summer hope to see you soon...Marty
A60

Postby A41 on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Randy and Marty.. Assuming your in Baja. Hope your trip went well if you are.. and if not, hope you have a great trip down. Write a line or two when ya have a minute and let us know how everyone's doing. Say Hi to Skippy and Denise and Joe and Kay ... and?? have to think of who's still there. :-(( anyway say Hi to all that remember us. Dorothy
A41

Postby A41 on Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:16 am

:shock: HOLA to someone!!!! anyone out there checking in on this site anymore????
The last post was mine.... back in October 2014 trying to keep it active.
I don't do facebook, so I was sure hoping some people would still like to keep this site alive.
I've been getting my updates from Dave's Wazzup emails once a month.
It's great but still not the same.
Haven't done a trip down since October 2009. Many health problems since have kept us away.
We still keep our trailer site there in hopes of returning.
Hoping for some feedback..... Dorothy
Marty, Mike, Rae, Randy..... Paul and I can't remember who else right now... Hi there.
A41

Return to Your first forum