[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - A couple of my favorite photos

A couple of my favorite photos

Description of your first forum.

A couple of my favorite photos

Postby David on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

joeskiprandy.jpg
joeskiprandy.jpg (50.14 KiB) Viewed 991 times
harlan mickey mouse.jpg
harlan mickey mouse.jpg (65.02 KiB) Viewed 988 times
I didn't realize the watermelons were in the background til I looked at the photo & realized Harlan looked like Mickey mouse. A great but unintentional photo.

Joe is catching a few ZZZZ's after a martini party while Skip & Randy are having fun
David

Re: A couple of my favorite photos

Postby A24 on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:32 am

harlan and denise have matching shades..how about matching melons?? looks like professor joe at least made it to the time-out chair...
A24

Return to Your first forum