[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Feb 11 cruise

Feb 11 cruise

Description of your first forum.

Feb 11 cruise

Postby David on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 am

We will be going on a 9 night Mexico Riviera cruise on Carnival Spirit from San Diego 11 Feb. Cost from $539 to $679 pp room & food etc. Let us know if you are interested. Not much going on here. The owner's brother is doing a lot of painting and repairs.
David

Re: Feb 11 cruise

Postby A41 on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 am

Dave & Juanita, On your upcoming vacation.....
Enjoy,.. if I don't hear from you before then. :) D
A41

Postby David on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Thanks D., we intend to have another great cruise. Haven't had a bad one yet.
David

Postby A60 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Dorthy you need to get on facebook with us as thats where a lot of pix get posted. I know that the Halloween pix got posted. All is well here building a shop/ guest house so been busy. Miss seeing you guys
A60

Postby A41 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 am

Hi Marty, Thanks for the comeback. Now I see why no one is writing on the blog lately... everyone must be using facebook? I'm still not sure if I want to join facebook. YA! I know that everyone thinks its so safe..... but I have a funny feeling that thats not the case. Have been hearing little blips on the news to kinda conform my feelings. What's your feeling about it? Our son and daughter use it too and some brothers and sisters too...I'm not so computer savvy I guess.
Looks like I'll just have to wait to see if Dave reads this and is willing to write and post pics on the blog again for us computer idiots. ;) It's just like everywhere ya go and ask for paperwork on stuff ya want to read about... all they have to say is... Don't ya have a computer that you can go to and look it up? .... It's almost getting mandatory that one has to have a computer these days to survive. IRS isn't sending info booklets out anymore either, guess they need the money to pay for the gas for air force one so Obama can fly everywhere... while taking his blackberry with him. :lol: Ever notice that he is rarely in the White House?:roll: Good laugh when air force one was grounded 'cuz of the snow and he had to ride in a LAND vehicle to get to where ever it was he was going to ... that day. :lol:
Good to hear that someone is busy building. We on the other hand are having a hard time getting the ol' bods back working on our water damaged house again since Christmas. Buying the materials to do the jobs though. :lol:
Your weather is running a match to ours this week. Clear, COLD... but not quite so windy.
Outta here for now... I need a cup of java! D of R&D Thanks again for writing with some news from down south.
Say hi to Randy for me. AND everyone else.... who hasn't been writing back to me. ditto ;)
A41

Postby A60 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Dorthy ...I feel safe on facebook. You can block people you don't want as friends & you only except people you want on there. A lot of us down here use it & forget that not all of our neighbors are on it. Hope that helps.
A60

Re: Feb 11 cruise / facebook

Postby A41 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 am

Thanks Marty for your response to my blog post about facebook.
I will still go with my gut feelings about it and at this point will still hold back on joining it.
I will just have to hope that people will remember to look at this OLD blog site and respond to us who have not joined the new generation of sites for keeping in touch with one another.
I'll still post here for now... so take a look once in awhile to see what we've been up to, and the weather. :lol:
Weather update: SF yesterday was 77' .... amazing!!
I always like to check the blog site to see what your weather is doing. Always wished that people would write more from there as to how the weather is there at CL not just seeing what SQ is. Is it windy? foggy? cool? rainy?
Camino zip is: 95709 just in case you want to look us up and feel good that your there and not here.. when it cold here.
Say hi to all for me. And let them know that they won't be seeing any of my posts on facebook, and that I won't be seeing theirs either. Guessing at this point that they think I do. Keeping in touch, Dorothy
A41

Postby A24 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:54 am

hey amigos wishing david and juanita afun-food-filled-fantistic-cruise..keep it safe..hopejuanita has lots of pennies ..nancy and i have great memories from the last one..hope there's pleanty of frozen yogurt for daveeed...post some pics for the blog crew...hasta..seeya at the ranch..r.s.
A24

Return to Your first forum