[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - meet Beau.

meet Beau.

Description of your first forum.

meet Beau.

Postby Juanita on Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:02 pm

He's a walk-on here at Cielito. He can't be more than a year old and just as sweet as he can be. We had the Vet give him a shot to take a way the mange and another shot full of vitamins. I've had a pen fixed up for him down by the stables so as not to contaminate our spoiled bratty dogs. I'll post another pic of him in a month so you can see how well he's doing. When he's perfectly healthy, we'll find him a good home. I'm taking applications.
Attachments
beau.jpg
beau.jpg (29.7 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Juanita

Re: meet Beau.

Postby Juanita on Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 am

Update on Beau. He's been to the vet twice and had his mange shots, vitamin shots and antibiotic drops for eyes and ears. When he get much, much better, we will take him in for his puppy shots. He is very friendly and loves his "new home", so much so that its hard to get him to come out of his pen so we can clean it. He still has a ways to go before he is completely healthy.
Attachments
007.JPG
007.JPG (272.21 KiB) Viewed 2688 times
Juanita

Postby A24 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:16 pm

ola juanita...beau is a beaut...a survivor...a real perro de la playa..angel and coco send him a paw and a couple of sniffs...hopefully someone at the ranch will give him a 2nd chance..orale..recuerdo los perros....they are the reflections of humanity..hugs to bo..hasta
A24

Postby Juanita on Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm

Here's a new pic of Beau. He's really doing well.
001.JPG
001.JPG (302.25 KiB) Viewed 2541 times
Juanita

Postby Margaret on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:28 am

My,He looks so different since the first photo you posted.I imagine there will be a lot of prople who want to adopt him.You have done a good job,Juanita
Margaret

Postby A60 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:55 pm

My little friend is looking so much better!!! He will make somone a good friend & watchdog! We are home, got here yesterday. All is well, need to do a lot of clean-up from winter storms. Ran has yet another cold but it has been in the high 20's & low 30's at night. Dos Equis is ready to come back said it's to cold here for Mexican dogs...lol Love & miss you all...Marty
A60

Postby Chuck on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 pm

if u think he will truely be a watch dog-- i suggest that you consider renaming him-- i think rolex, elgin or timex are good choices
Chuck

Postby Juanita on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:36 am

Good one Chuck, made my day. His name's still Beau.
Juanita

Postby David on Tue May 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Here ya go Marty, a new Beau pic.
005.JPG
005.JPG (256.42 KiB) Viewed 2357 times
David

Postby Margaret on Wed May 20, 2009 8:12 am

Hi Juanita,Beau is a beautiful dog,you named him right because you could see what he would be with a lot of TLC.I am sending my computer in for repairs ,I don't know when they can get to it but I'll let you know.You will have to do the birthdays & scrolling messages on MY Family. :lol: Trust you & David are well.Has Kim found out anything yet? Love you,Mom
Margaret

Next

Return to Your first forum