[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Happy 4th

Happy 4th

Description of your first forum.

Happy 4th

Postby A12 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 am

Have a great day...I'm sure you guys must have something planned.
Oceanside is having no fireworks this year...but Vista is....it's the budget.
I'm just hoping it is clear so I can see the fireworks....Rae :D
A12

Re: Happy 4th

Postby A41 on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:38 am

Hi Rae, I was thinking the same thing about them having SOMETHING planned for the 4th. I keep checking for pictures to show up on the blog..... :( D of R&D
A41

Postby A24 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 am

july 4th was happy times for ranchito cielito homies...beach blanket bingo .hot dogs , potato salad, cold drinks, and cerveza on the playa..the wind blew the obligatory sand into the buns..and all were simpatico.....professor joe blew up a few fireworks later, perros howled, cats screeched, ricardo belched, fish stories got bigger, skips beard got longer..all is well at el rancho. el patron daveed..has been a lil too busy to post pics..hopefully he gets a break sooon......current temp. in cat city 112..ouch!!
A24

Postby A12 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:42 am

So I hope Dave being busy means the bar is doing better...
The weather in Vista has been without sun..yesterday it actually rained...then the sun came out and it has been at least a week since we have had any. The beach has been really bad heavy June gloom for a month and a half. I'm ready for some nice days....not 112 though...that is HOT. Coming down the end of the month...hope it will be nice....see you all soon....Rae :D
A12

Return to Your first forum