[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - the hood

the hood

Description of your first forum.

the hood

Postby Juanita on Wed May 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Alls quiet here except for the roar of the wind.
Juanita

Re: the hood

Postby A60 on Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 am

All is good here too, going to be the warmest day of the year today, 78, no wind. How's your luck going on winning? I won $40 on penny slots yesterday that's the only thing I'm having any luck at. But the up side to bad luck, I got a new front loader washer and dryer, did you get yours yet? Miss all of you very much can;t wait for Oct to get here!!! :cry:
A60

Postby A24 on Thu May 13, 2010 9:24 am

the wind..hay mamasita..pretty much blew us all the way home...except for a minor dia de las madres stop in calexico and a walk across the border with lil'angel..we really did blow some people away..pretended we were blind and angel was our guide dog..got to see abuelita and mamasan..all is well...tell dave to hunker down and good hunting..hasta pronto.r.s.
A24

Postby A60 on Sun May 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Happy Momorial Day to all! Thanks to all that have served our country to keep us free! My granddaughters Jessica and Lacy will be sworn in the next few weeks, Jessica into the Air Force and Lacy the Navy. Randy and our daughter, her husband and brother-in-law are in Yearington,Nv racing a 300 mile off road race. That's all my news, miss all of you take care...Marty
A60

Postby A24 on Mon May 31, 2010 8:46 pm

a jar atoast a never ending thanks to all those who have served...a heart felt thanks and blessing to all the famiiies who have lost loved ones. ...peace!! ranchocielito lindo is well represented..our thoughts are with you..hasta pronto!!
A24

Return to Your first forum