[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Dunes are gone

Dunes are gone

Description of your first forum.

Dunes are gone

Postby David on Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Our sand dunes have left us for a while but will be back in a few months. The storms and high surf have knocked them down to the point we now have a level beach. We have lots of shells on the beach though so it is fun for the beachcombers.
Attachments
beach.JPG
beach.JPG (131.95 KiB) Viewed 2006 times
David

Re: Dunes are gone

Postby A41 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 am

Dave, I've printed out your picture and I will put it here on our computer desk to keep us motavated. Oh,... how I wish we could be there!!! Too much on next weeks calendar for a trip just yet.
I see by the weather report that more rain is going south and your way. Hasta, D
A41

Postby A24 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:16 am

wow..interesting contrast to the bajadunes.....easier for jogging..yet a little tougher for the baby-diaper changers and beach smoochers..hasta..r.s.
A24

Postby A41 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 am

Are all the dunes gone from in front of Gypsy's or just the ones north of there?
There must be greenery everywhere this year. Hoping that some of the poppy seeds that I spread last fall will sprout this time. Gave it a try again, 'cuz one year we saw some on the upper end of the bay. What year? don't remember, all I can remember is that we were out scouting the area around Old Mill near the bay.
Daylight savings on the 14th.... and Spring on the 20th, none to soon for us. Enjoy the upper 60' weather that you'll be having this week for us... it's still running only in the upper 40's here. Hasta, D
A41

Postby A41 on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:36 am

Wow!!.... just looked at your upcoming (1-5 day) weather report. Monday 76/52 and Tue 82/55
A41

Return to Your first forum