[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - HOOKERS??

HOOKERS??

Description of your first forum.

HOOKERS??

Postby David on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am

I took this from the Baja Nomads message board. Some truth (mostly about the rooms) and some funny. I told Juanita if I were inclined to respond to strangers on the internet, I would send in a picture of the empty parking lot at "La Pinta" last night compared to the full lot at Cielito.

C-Urchin 
Junior Nomad
posted on 9-12-2009 at 09:54 PM

San Quintin
Glad to know there is a good place in San Quentin. I went there 2 years ago and stayed with friends at "Cielito Lindo". To be avoided at all cost.
I am out of adjectives to describe the squalor of that place. Run-down would be a compliment. Nasty filthy rooms, gray linens (were white a few decades ago) lumpy sweaty smelly pillows, dust everywhere, raw, live electrical, fungus holding the few tiles left in the bathroom, rocking toilets that leak and on and on. Then you have to walk for half a kl. in wall to wall trash to get to a dirty beach.

The restaurant is kind of fun but the second night you start to notice the rather ancient chain smoking hookers circling like "sopilotes" in the bar. Very high miles on those models. Their choice clientele is the welfare residents from the US who live in the trailer park next door. The last stop where the RVs are fossilized to the "polvo". Perfect cast for the "Twilight Zone"

I got in my car, drove off to La Pinta next door brandishing my American Express :-) Beautiful, clean, comfortable little hotel and the beach there is out of this world! Sands of gold...
David

Re: HOOKERS??

Postby A12 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:54 am

Dave.....what topic is that under on the Nomad site?
All I can say "more room for us" :lol:
A12

Postby A12 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 am

I found it.....Sounds like Jardin's is the place....
A12

Postby A24 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

...sounds like urchin-boy has a hair up his culito...maybe one of the fossilizd,twighlight-zone,trash-talking,trailer-park, mamas of the night, turned down his lame, limp-duck- propoositon...better luck elsewhere you knuckleheaded nomad..the bar-boyz miss you.hasta..r.s.
Last edited by A24 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A24

Postby A64 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Dear c-urchin: Hope to see you back here in San Quentin real soon. The boys really enjoyed your last visit.
Love and Kisses,
Bubba
A64

Postby A41 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 am

:lol: We're happy being one of those US welfare residents! I don't smoke though.... so I guess I can't qualify as one of the CHAIN smoking hookers :roll: High miles.... I'll have to admit to that one though. :lol: Got to remember to pack my red lipstick and red heels on our next trip for sure or I just won't fit the scene. See you all soon, D of R&D
A41

weather/wildflowers?

Postby A41 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 am

Your weather looks great! Any wildflowers your way yet? Just got home from Utah late last night. It was cold and snowing there. Nevada was cold, mostly clear.... no wildflowers yet. Sacramento has poppies, lupins and all those other mother natures flowers. D of R&D
A41

wildflowers?

Postby A41 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 am

Any wildflowers yet? Your weather looks great... SO there must be after all the rain you've been having. We just go home late last night from Utah. It was cold and snowing there. Nevada was clear & cold yesterday... no wildflower there yet. Sacramento has poppies, lupins and mustard and others I don't know names of. D of R&D
Opps... rewrote because it said I had to many characters in my subject line. Also how do I post a new subject line?
A41

Return to Your first forum