[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - REST IN PEACE NICHOLAS DARBY

REST IN PEACE NICHOLAS DARBY

Description of your first forum.

REST IN PEACE NICHOLAS DARBY

Postby Juanita on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Resident Nick Darby passed away in his sleep from a heart attack 31 Dec 2009. He was 59 years old. Nick was our resident Irish Leprechaun, always laughing and bringing us vegetables from the fields he worked. He was able to spend Xmas with his daughters.
Attachments
Darby nick [640x480].jpg
Darby nick [640x480].jpg (67.02 KiB) Viewed 1066 times
Juanita

Re: REST IN PEACE NICHOLAS DARBY

Postby A24 on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:34 pm

..how about alittle jar with my family is what my bro nicholas would say ....a heart as big as gold...a wonderful sigh after a hard day in the fields..more mexicano than irish...yet full of the cielieto family plan..4:00 happy hour..nick'[s time to mingle..and share his daily chores in honor of all whom enjoy the fruits of labor....nicholas the gem of two worlds..you brought together with your mexicano-wisdom and your irish heart.....all who met you ..learned to respect you as well as admire you ....in reflection I toast you my good man, my fellow patricio, a jar for brothers of the soul , a jar for life , a jar for your lovely family that we only just met.. you nicholas darby touched hearts, and warmed spirits ..we will always honor your friendship...and the joy of your company......may your goodness envelope all that crossed your path...vaya con dios....tu hermano randy....a-gia -dro pia...nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!
A24

Return to Your first forum