[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - my family

my family

Description of your first forum.

my family

Postby Juanita on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:20 am

I just have to share this with all my friends. My daughter Thane and her family were chosen Air Force Family of the year (hubby is also Air Force). They get to go to Washington, for a week, for the ceremony. They'll be there when Dave and I are on the cruise. They also have a shot at Military Family of the Year. I AM SO PROUD!!!!!!
Attachments
Thane Afgan..jpg
Thane Afgan..jpg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 2501 times
thane and wayne.jpg
thane and wayne.jpg (14.67 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Juanita

Re: my family

Postby A12 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:55 am

Wow! how great....Congrats.... :D
A12

Postby Margaret on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 am

THANE IS MY GRANDDAUGHTER SO I AM VERY PROUD OF HER ALSO.SHE IS TO BE DEPLOYED TO IRAQ IN MARCH FOR THE 3RD TIME,SHE HAS BEEN TO AFGHANISTAN TWICE.
Margaret

Postby A24 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am

que bonita juanita!!!! a big ooorah for thane and wayne...way to go!!!!...randy and nancy send our best...hasta..r.s.
A24

Postby A60 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 am

Congrats!!!! To bad you won't get to see them while they are here. We are ready to come home! But Jess will be here Fri. so we will start next week somtime, getting there by the 21th. if all goes well. Miss you all and looking forward to seeing you!!! Marty :D
A60

Postby A41 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:47 am

Juanita & Dave, You should be proud!!
Yesterday was the day also to honor all those who served,... or are now serving. Hope all did so.
A41

Postby A24 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

..Right on a41...bless all the vets whoo have served.....my dad was 82nd airbourne...ww2...served with dignity,bravery, and a humble patriotism that reminds me of all he the vets nancy and i have met at la familiia cielito lindo....thinking of you today and always....your humble ranchero...randy.....ps. especially ricardo....el rey de ei rancho...hasta...seeyasooooon!!!
A24

Return to Your first forum