[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Tankless Water Heater

Tankless Water Heater

Description of your first forum.

Tankless Water Heater

Postby A12 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:38 am

Anyone know if a tankless water heater takes much electricity? I know Joe and Kay have one...just wondering if when it clicks on if that is too much for the solar...
Thanks for any info....Rae
A12

Re: Tankless Water Heater

Postby Dick on Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:39 am

Dont you have propane ?
Dick

Postby A60 on Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:26 am

Rae,ours runs on 2 D cell batteries and propane...Randy
A60

Postby A12 on Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:43 am

Yes, I have propane..... we heard, from Joe and Kay that you can buy a tankless pretty cheap at Home Depot in Ensenada. I would get a propane one but the starter is electric....
so It sounds like it would work with no problem....right? Thanks...Rae
A12

Postby Juanita on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:35 pm

You can get a "tankless "water heater that heats by Natural gas, electricity, or propane. For use here, you want one that is propane heated. They use flashlight batteries or an igniter wheel to light the propane. It does not plug anything into an electrical outlet. Bosch seems to be a good brand and is sold at Ensenada Home Depot and sometimes down here.
Juanita

Postby A12 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 am

Thanks...after my experience last visit I will not plug into the generator until I can get a charger...just don't want to worry about it.
We plan on picking one up on the way down next month.....let you know the dates when we figure it out. Hope the weather is good and the bugs are few....Rae :D
A12

Return to Your first forum