[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - earthquake

earthquake

Description of your first forum.

earthquake

Postby A64 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi - Heard there was a 6.9 earthquake near LA Bay. Did you feel it at Cielito? Real sorry to hear about Al.

Thanks,
Mike
A64

Re: earthquake

Postby Juanita on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 pm

We felt nothing but the glasses in the bar rattled. Hope you are having fun up there. We heard your brother is doing very well.
Juanita

Postby A64 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks, Juanita. My brother is doing great, running 3 miles a day, he's a happy camper. I tore a tendon and ruptured my calf muscle at work in late June, should be all healed in a few weeks, but it's put a damper on my outdoor fun this summer.
Mike
A64

Postby A24 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:06 pm

hey mike earthquakes just rearrange things....right now we're having a melt down..in c.c.......it's hot...pinchy hot...116 today...grass is dead...garden is dead....saving bucko on water bill...the waves of san quintin are in my head ....as i fry egggs on the sidewalk...beach blanket bingo here we come...hasta mi caliiente.... culo....vamos a la playa..la musica con cerveza...hasta....randy y nancy
A24

Postby A64 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Been hot here in AZ also. Tore the tendon in my left calf so I've had a boring summer. Miss the cool summer breeze at Cielito.
hasta, Mike
A64

Return to Your first forum