[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Remember the fiestas??

Remember the fiestas??

Description of your first forum.

Remember the fiestas??

Postby Juanita on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm

They were a lot of fun, cooking the pig in the pit and everyone getting together to haul the pig up and take it to the patio. All free --- beer, sodas, etc. We were having an average turnout of about 300 people.
fiesta2.jpg
fiesta2.jpg (54.62 KiB) Viewed 1705 times
Juanita

Re: Remember the fiestas??

Postby Margaret on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 am

I wasn't there for any of the fiestas but I know they were fun.
Margaret

Postby C64 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:11 am

Oh yeah, those were the "good old days"!!!!! :) :) :) :) Sure do miss those Fiestas.
C64

Postby C64 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:17 am

Hey bro Dave/sis Juanita - Can you change my user name from C64 to Hermano Mike? Me no can do! :(
C64

Postby A24 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:49 pm

maybe its time for some more....vamos a comer y pistiar,,andale juanita..svobodas :
A24

hermano

Postby David on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:44 pm

I am keeping the board members as lot numbers until I get the website and message board all completed. Then I will enable name & password changes. Don't want to do it now as I want to know who is on the website, not allowing any spammers.
David

Return to Your first forum