[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Sentri Pass

Sentri Pass

Description of your first forum.

Sentri Pass

Postby A52 on Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi Juanita & Dave,

It was great seeing you both, Ginette & I had a blast. Been way to long since we had been down in SQ.
The Sentri pass is worth every penny, we had no wait at the boarder and were in shock at how easy it was to get across.
We are still laughing about how fast it took, hardly had time to get the cards out. Faster than stopping at a stop sign.
Thanks again for the mice poison, hope it gets rid of them.

On the down side, we are both sick with a mid case of the flu. Both of our Doc's don't think it's the swine, but keeping a very close eye on it. Was hoping to come down next weeknd, but will see how this whole thing develops.

Cheers,
Alexis
A52

Re: Sentri Pass

Postby Juanita on Fri May 01, 2009 12:55 pm

We just put in for our sentry pass. Have our interviews in two weeks.
Juanita

Postby A41 on Sat May 02, 2009 8:32 am

Ya got my attention.... What is a Sentry Pass? D of ... R & D
A41

Postby Juanita on Sat May 02, 2009 1:24 pm

You pay our government $125 for a five year ID card that lets you use a special faster border crossing lane. They do a background check and interview with you first. Your car also has to be approved and get a sticker. Only a stickered vehicle can use sentri lanes and all persons in the vehicle must have a sentri ID
Juanita

Postby A22 on Wed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

Juanita and Dave,

About the SENTRI pass... yes it is great most of the time, some days are better than others. At my first crossing, I had trouble finding the Tijuana entrance as you have to make a big loop around to get there. The SENTRI lanes are on the far right of the crossing. I have not been down in a while but I assume the directions would still be the same. If you are able to use Google Earth, you should be able to follow easily:

After coming into Tijuana on "Av Internacional" and headed towards the border, get off onto "Av Revolucion", (I usually zig a left turn here and go up "Av Francisco Madero" or "Calle Negrete because there is less traffic). Turn left at "Calle Benito Juarez" and keep in the right lane (left lanes go to the regular crossing). After a block or so , bear right onto "Calle Passeo de los Heroes" (I think there is a sign that directs to the airport here), pass the Tijuana Costco, then left at circle onto "Boulevard Independencia", left at circle onto "Boulevard Passeo del Centenario", straight across circle at "Calle del General Manuel Marquez de Leon", cross "Calle Alfonso Reyes" and onto "Calle Canon Centenario". In about one block after going under an overpass, look for the SENTRI entrance on the left.

P.S. Since there seem to be a number of "Chucks" around, Baqui (who used to be Bucky before going to Mexico) suggested I change my name from "Chucky" to "Chaqui". I am thinking about it. \\cb
A22

Chaqui

Postby Juanita on Sat May 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Well Chuck, since Baqui suggested your nickname be Chaqui, your other dog, "Snoopy", has written me suggesting your nickname be Choopy :lol:
Juanita

Return to Your first forum