[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Where's everybody??

Where's everybody??

Description of your first forum.

Where's everybody??

Postby A41 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 am

To those who post here anymore... Hi all..
We just got back again Sunday from another 2 week working trip at our 2nd house in Utah.
Spent most of this summer there trying to get some outside stuff done on the ol' place.
They had their first snow last week.... gads winters biting at our heals already.
Pretty ride home thru Nevada... trees turning color and it was cloudy, which made all the mountains look neat... had some rain around the Tonapha area. Came home to a COLD house.. had to start up the ol' wood stove to warm up.
Hi Marty & Randy, hear your back... hope your settled in and enjoying your stay. Hay, gotta be... no snow there.
Hoping someone will write.... Catch ya all later, Dorothy
A41

Re: Where's everybody??

Postby Roger on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 am

I also miss the posts that keep us up to date on the happenings at the Rancho. We are headed down near the end of October to Mulege but will be stopping by Cielito Lindo for a Happy Hour and a crab claw fix. Have heard from friends that have been up and down the road that it is in great shape to at least Mulege, except for some new road construction, but thats OK, the road just keeps getting better and better. Is there anything new thats going on around the bar and restaraunt, are they serving breafasts and dinners now? What are the rates at the motel? Is the runway back open? I will post some of these answers when we go through.
Roger

Postby A41 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:24 am

Roger, Looking forward to your post. Enjoy your visit at CL
Ask Skippy to post his pics here too and not just on Facebook...
...nothing yet I see. :(
The weather is nice here in Camino...
which is half way between San Fran. and So. Tahoe.
Trees still in color and no rain this week.
Temps in the low 70's.
A41

Postby A64 on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:10 pm

Good question! Guitar Mike here, just saying hi, everyone, and wondering what's going on down there on the home front. I had an injury at work that quickly became this weird shoulder syndrome called Adhesive Capsulitis. Got injured on June 26 and haven't been able to play my guitar since. I've almost recovered full range of motion now, go back to orthopedist on Dec 13 to see what the verdict is. Otherwise, everything is good here. Miss y'all, hope you're doing great!
A64

Postby A24 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 am

nice to see a few people hangin out on this site..i've been stuck here in the desert getting back treatment..but getting anxious to get down to el rancho soon…maybe before christmas….i know dave and juanita are on a cruise..don'tknow when exactly they'll be back..i'm missing the beach..and peace for the soul…hey mike hope you get that guitar jumping soon…recently picked up a uke..trying to learn..dorothy and ralph stay warm….when you going down ..do you still have your p.. lace at cielito?? i haven't been down for a few months..will try to get updates from skippy….hasta..rancheros!!
A24

Postby A64 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

Yeh, as far as I know, I still have my place! :D Doc gave me the OK to start playing again, but to take it slow and see how it goes, I have another orthopedist appointment Jan. 14 and doc says if there is no further improvement I need to consider surgery soon. If I have to get surgery the recovery period is 6-8 weeks, in which case I may not be able to make it back down to CL until 2015. I have not been able to so any serious traveling in over 6 months and that is really getting old, and I am very homesick for the beach. But such is life, it's all good. Hope your back is feeling better. All the best to everyone.
A64

Return to Your first forum