[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - la playa is calling

la playa is calling

Description of your first forum.

la playa is calling

Postby A24 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:23 pm

hi to all la familia in el rancho cielito lindo...especially dave and juanita..still in the desert..back is better..after treatment and therapy..even tried my friends dad who give a mex-style accu pressure w/a lil curandero touch..seems to be working..the raw juevos in the chonies was a little much..i came out scrambled..but i ordered sunny-side up!!..hope to be down after short visit w/my mama and seestas in oregon..hope all is well..or at least a gentle cruise..
A24

Re: la playa is calling

Postby A41 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

Hello to all...
Hi, A24... When you do make it to CL, say hi to everyone for us...cuz many DON'T write on the blog. Hope they at least read what we posted here. Especially say Hi to Richard ..what a neat guy. Always enjoyed our visit with him ...and Thelma too from years ago. Fun lady.
Will miss the 4th celebration there, we'll be in Utah. Will look for pictures.
Hi R & M, hope the weather in Oregon is cooler than here... cuz it's getting harder to get used to the hot ... and cold weather as we get older. Not sure which is harder to deal with.
Hi D & J.... no posts.... guessing your on vacation somewheres, and enjoying your time away.
Hi to Rae also. Hope you got some of the rain from what went thru here earlier in the week. Rained for 2 days and was cooler. Back HOT, and will continue on into next week.
Can't think of anyone else to say Hi to. :lol:
Sure wish Nina would post here like she used to when they first moved to CL. She would write about what was going on there and it was a fun read. Hi if your reading this...
Wish Skippy would post on this site again also. Hi also...
Outta here for now.
Happy 4th to all.... D of R&D
A41

Postby A60 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 am

Hola R &D good to hear from you ! All is good with us much to warm for me but we will head down to the coast for a day this week as 90's is no fun. Don't hear much from down there either must be enjoying themselves to much...lol
The kids and Randy were going to race a 250 next month but took the truck out to test and tune but rolled it so now the plan is 500 on Labor day in Reno. Then start planing on going home to CL miss being down there.
Take care Marty
A60

Postby A24 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:40 pm

R&D,, and marty and randy...just back from visiting mama and sisters and family in portland and seaside beach....the beach was beautiful and coooool, currently 115 in the desert..skip is w/family in bean town, he'll be back at cielito in august..i'm hoping to slide down t9 baja soon depending on back recoup..so marty and randy..planning on taking my mama to reno in august..what's ur plans??..sure hope ricardois hangin in there..i'll fill u in after my soon to be visit...love u guys...hasta amigos carry on...
A24

Postby A60 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:14 am

Hola Randy ...Just got Randy out of the VA after 5 days, had infection in his arm they couldn't get rid of. He had surgery to remove it and now on IVs here at home for 2 more weeks. Right now our plans are to race The Reno 500 on Labor Day weekend. Still trying to get the truck right so we can.
Richard is about the same from what I hear, dosen't want to go to a home just wants to die. But he still walks to H/H about every other day so he hasn't given up all togather. I do hope you can get down there soon to see him but I know about sore back. Take care...Marty
A60

Return to Your first forum