[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Marsi

Marsi

Description of your first forum.

Marsi

Postby A12 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Want to let you guys know that my beautiful sweet Marsi went to heaven today.....her old bones wouldn't hold her up anymore. I'm sure she is up there with Richard and Ginger....I'm going to miss her so much....Rae
A12

Re: Marsi

Postby A41 on Sun May 19, 2013 7:08 am

Rae, Sad to hear about your loss.
We've had to go thru this before ourselves, so I truly feel for you at this time.
Sincerely, Ralph and Dorothy
A41

Re: Marsi

Postby A12 on Tue May 21, 2013 4:07 am

Thank you at least I had 14 great years with her....Rae
A12

Return to Your first forum