[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - emails

emails

Description of your first forum.

emails

Postby A12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Are you guys getting emails
A12

Re: emails

Postby Juanita on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 am

yep, we're getting them, why?
Juanita

Postby A12 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 am

Just wondering if you replied back to me about Tom or the inverter because I didn't get any answer. Tom called me yesterday and he is home safe and explained to me how it all got out of hand....I'm just so glad that he is OK....kind of figured he just stayed longer....anyway just checking....
I would like the model no of the Wagan 5000 and where Dave got it or what online site....and how much I should expect to pay....Thanks .....
Marsi got real sick down there...she only drank bottled water and her regular food...she had flu like symptoms....fever runs then a bad cough....then she got better in about 2 days....thank God...it was weird....have a great day
A12

Postby Juanita on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:46 am

http://www.donrowe.com/inverters/wagan_5000_c.html

Rae, we replied to all. Maybe check your spam or trash. The above link is to the inverter
Juanita

Postby A12 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Actually I did and no messages....finally got the one you sent today ....so there must have been a glich....bad time for a glich as far as the Tom thing....oh well all is good...Thanks again..
A12

Postby A24 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:36 pm

...hey juanita what's new????...rents due...and so am i....be there soon...family visits..done..dental torture done...taxes almost done....back pain not quite done..heartache done..almost..pinchy perros ready to ride...seeyasoon.mi amigos!!!!!
A24

Return to Your first forum