[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - update from el rancho??

update from el rancho??

Description of your first forum.

update from el rancho??

Postby A24 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:16 am

ola amigos y familia de cielito lindo....what' new at the ranch?..anybody home?..how was the hallow-weenie party?...bar and rest. still ok?..can't seem to get a hold of ricardo...how's the beach?..weather?...guess it's time to get back and find out myself eh....seeyasooon..
A24

Re: update from el rancho??

Postby A41 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:53 am

Hi 24... Glad to see you're still looking and posting here.
I've been checking the site since September ...
AND wondering the same things too.
Hope Richard is okay. Keep us updated when ya hear anything.
Last email from Josh, said Dik is doing well...
he misses Baja and lives in the 50's most days.
Dang, our first bit of snow hit on Saturday.
Not ready for winter...
Thanksgiving & Christmas biting at our heels.
Marty,.... Oregon looks cold too...
enjoy the sun for us.
NEED some happy news... :-((((( 41
A41

Postby A60 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 am

we are still in Oregon and yes it's cold and wet! Just finished a round of radiation so in hopes the Drs release me soon to head down to Baja. Last time I talked to Nina said Richard was doing well but gtting thinner. She said lots of building going on but not many people there, maybe next week for Thanksgiving. You take care and stay warm...Marty
A60

Postby A24 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:47 am

thanks for the feedback marty...hope to get there for thanksgiving as well...happy to hear you're doing better..wish you well..say hi to randy and the perros..r.s.
A24

Postby A12 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:39 am

Hi guys,
Looks like I won't be down for awhile.....Joe is going to NY to help his family in Long Island....not even sure I will see him before he goes. He is still up in June Lake....his boss and some other guys are all headed East....
If anyone is up here and wants to go down with me at some point let me know...I will be taking Marsi......just don't want to drive alone just in case........Rae
A12

Return to Your first forum