[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - whats new at the ranch....

whats new at the ranch....

Description of your first forum.

whats new at the ranch....

Postby A24 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 pm

i know things are slow en el rancho..pero...how about an update?? how's the bar and rest. going ....airport still open..beach hang in in there..ricardo still honory...prof. joe wearing his helmet..elec. flowing..seahunt chuck above water..new neighbors in the monster block monstrosity ..any surf fishin haps..people need to know..will accommodate all reasonable requests...angel wants a piece of louie and a lick from all other perros..is david got any new corporate take overs..does juanita still rule the globos..does nina still make kick ass poppers..is juanito still there mañana..obviously missing u guys and la playa...happy hour ..skip, denise,kaye..and all my cielito family...so crank up the juice...and pass on the noooose...hasta pronto
A24

Re: whats new at the ranch....

Postby A41 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:13 am

Hello A24, I've been wondering the same things. Nobody writes much on this blog anymore.. BUT Juanita, You, Rae, and little ol' me. No updates on the News, The Past etc.... which was fun to look at. Heck, they never posted if they ever found Oscar. :) or what ever happened the the DC3? they must all be doing the facebook thing. I don't do facebook. SOooo, I get any new news 'bout CL thru here. Years ago Nina used to write a newsy post on what's been going on.... but I think she's dropped off the sand dune like everyone else has. David even entered 2 new people to the site.... and haven't heard a peep from them either. ???? I did the last post before yours in December.... SOOOoooo I was waiting to see if any one would respond other than you and Rae..... BUT nada. Nothing on the rain even... We here in No. Cal. got a total of 6" of rain out the last 3 storms that went thru here a week ago. It was something else after 34 days of no rain or snow thru Dec. It's been mostly clear and cold!! Beautiful sunsets tho when we have had a light cloud cover. Outta here for now, D
A41

Postby A41 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:58 am

TO ALL, ...who even care anymore.
Ah gee... this blog site used to be fun to read and post on. :(
D, of R & D
A41

Postby A24 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:23 am

hang in there 41...will be going to c.l. soon and will try to get an update for u guys..also will check for any tech problems on this site down there..in the meantime i know skip and denise are in a super bowl daze, richard is anxious for a visit, one thumb joe and the bouse boys are still in ariz. professor joe and kaye are doing well and building a spaceship, marty and randy are being fitted for space suits, jerry bought the big block house next door, nina is cooking brownies, choo choo mike is looking for bumps in the road juanita is locked in her jewelry shop and dave is patrolling the grounds ready to wack intruders...weather here in cathedral city is currently sunny, warm and clear..lots of family visiting from oregon..eating up the sun...hasta amigos..
A24

Postby A60 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:08 am

aall is the same here sunny days & cool nights. Joanne & Bruce are new in A1 they stopped to camp in Nov & never left now renters...lol. Weve been working on the shop for the most part Randys end is done but mine is going slow. D you have luppen(?) in your yard not as much as when we had the big rains a few years ago but can see color over there. got a big planter built and planted 120 bulbs so next year I will have some colors. Richard said he thinks he had a mini stroke yesterday as his left side went numb & he almost fell. I checked him last night didn't see any signs of a stroke but we are keeping a eye on him & I take him food over to make sure he is eating. Hope to see you soon Randy, take care all of you ....Marty
A60

Postby A41 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks.. 24 & 60 for the come back.
Hope Richard will be okay... love that guy. say Hi
Good hearing wildflowers are out there. I was wondering, since there hasn't been much rain so far this year.
Joe and Kay's spaceship sounds interesting. any pics? they never post here.... so say Hi
Tell skippy we rooted for his team... but would have like to have been rooting for the 9er's. Good game. A little finger glue and the ending would have been AWESOME !!
Which side of Juanita's shop door is the lock on???...
AND what's the big block house? is it bigger than Joe and Kay's? :lol:
Is Jose Luis still building and working in the bar? if so, say Hi
Still playing dominos? fun playing with ya'll. Our daughter gave a version where the tiles are triangular. Quite different, but still a good play.
Hope everyone's gotten some rain outta this storm that's going thru here today. Not much here.
Stay in touch, 41
A41

Return to Your first forum