[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Fast Track

Fast Track

Description of your first forum.

Fast Track

Postby A12 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:13 am

Picked up my FM3 yesterday in Ensenada....all went smooth for a change. A man was telling me about Fast Track to go accross the TJ border. Have you guys heard about it and know how to get it? Hope all is well down there....looks like Joe and I arn't going to make Thanksgiving but we will be down the next week, think the 1st of Dec. Rae
A12

Re: Fast Track

Postby Juanita on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:49 am

See you then.
Fast track is a program where you get a voucher from selected Mexico tourist businesses which allows you to use a special border crossing lane with a reputed 15 to 30 min average wait. You usually have to spend the night at a selected hotel or spend some amount in a selected restaurant.
No business in San Quintin is in the program as far as I know
Juanita

Re: Fast Track

Postby A12 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:55 am

Thanks Juanita.....so I guess the drug dealers can get a voucher also....great.....see you soon...Rae
A12

Return to Your first forum