[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - San Quintin?!?!?

San Quintin?!?!?

Description of your first forum.

San Quintin?!?!?

Postby A21 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Just read and heard on the news about the 300 acres of marijuana (estimated $160 million) the Federales found near San Quintin. Wow, is that what was growing under that white plastic? I thought it was strawberries!?!?!? I hope you all are well and not to close to this major operation. They say it is the biggest they have found in all of Mexico since 1969? I can't believe it, how can I not have seen it. It kind of scares me to think you are in the middle of the drug problem. I hope no fighting starts there. Be safe and take care. Keep CB & me informed if anymore comes of this. Tell Skip to breath deep while they are burning it all. Love you all, Paula
Leonard with sturgeon.jpg
Leonard got a Sturgeon and Willie did not eat it. Just attacked it a lot! LOL
Leonard with sturgeon.jpg (6.59 KiB) Viewed 1324 times
A21

Return to Your first forum