[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Fathers day pics

Fathers day pics

Description of your first forum.

Fathers day pics

Postby Juanita on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:50 pm

jerry.JPG
jerry.JPG (71.01 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
juanitas.JPG
juanitas.JPG (104.53 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
Attachments
johnnies.JPG
johnnies.JPG (91.63 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
mike.JPG
mike.JPG (81.71 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
johnny baustian.JPG
johnny baustian.JPG (66.6 KiB) Viewed 1385 times
joe bud.JPG
joe bud.JPG (59.43 KiB) Viewed 1392 times
harlan.JPG
harlan.JPG (63.53 KiB) Viewed 1394 times
Juanita

Re: Fathers day pics

Postby A21 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:55 am

Great colorful bunch of people!!!!! Wish we were there! Tell Jerry to call CB sometime. He misses the heck out of you all. Fishing is not so exciting right now. Too much water, too cold. Has been getting jack salmon, but no sturgeon yet. Weather in Albany has been in 70's-80's, just right! No rain here. I'm enjoying being at home, sitting in CB's favorite recliner, watching his giant screen TV and anything I want to watch. Yeah, great vacation for me. Not much housekeeping to do, lots of yard work though (that's CB's job). I still miss the big lunk, but I think I could get used to this. Part-time husband?!?!? ~~~Paula~~~
A21

Re: Fathers day pics

Postby A21 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 pm

CB just called and he got 4 legal sturgeon today! Great day for the boat.
A21

Return to Your first forum