[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 920: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3526: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3528: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3529: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3530: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
RANCHO CIELITO LINDO • View topic - Fiestas - be here

Fiestas - be here

Description of your first forum.

Fiestas - be here

Postby Juanita on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:49 am

UPCOMING RESIDENT FIESTAS

24 APRIL - EASTER SUNDAY
Shrimp Kabobs & Filet Mignon Kabobs
2pm Dave & Juanita's
BYOB

4 JULY - MONDAY
Hot Dogs, Chips, Potato Salad, Bocce Ball
Noon, On the Playa

Financed from the trash fund
Juanita

Re: Fiestas - be here

Postby A24 on Sat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm

what's the agenda for memorial day week-end?? ..hope ricardo, dave , mike and the boys are up for a deserved celebration ...for all who gave the ultimate sacrifice ...peace..
A24

Postby Juanita on Sun May 15, 2011 2:25 pm

Memorial Sunday we are having a Cielito Lindo Rod & Gun Club benefit feed of 2 tequila lime marinated quail on the BBQ with wild rice for $10dlls, to benefit Kay's halloween kids party.

Ricardo says he has a premonition you will be here soon
Juanita

Postby A24 on Mon May 16, 2011 2:37 pm

ah yes the good ol'rodand gun club...we talked w/ricardo today..he's fired up...looks like his premonition will come true..let us know if you need sumtin..should i bring my gun..or my rod??..../..big ?..what kind of hat will skippy be sporting??..tell ricardo to raise the flag..and take down his undies!!hasta.
A24

Postby A60 on Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 am

Sounds like good eats as the norm when we are gone..lol All is well here going to help Randy's sister pack to move to Az next weekend. Mutts are good but Dos wishes for more sun to sleep in !! Da Vida gets spay this week. Wish we were there I'm sure I'm missing good buys at the swap meet!! Love & miss you all...Marty
A60

Postby A41 on Sun May 22, 2011 9:17 am

Hi there Marty... & Randy too. I know what ya mean when ya say that you're gonna miss another fun time at CL. We miss it too,but not quite like you two. Wish we could stay for 6 months like you guys do. Maybe someday.... wishful thinking :cry:
A sure bet that you miss the weather there too!!! Crazy year!!! We had snow a week ago today... with this week back to thunder and rain? running in the mid 60's this week. Next week?? D. of R&D
A41

Return to Your first forum